Finally. Someone Who Will Listen, Care and Get Results.
Welcome to Zen Medicinals! We are excited to help you discover your natural path to abundant healing and youthful aging. Zen Medicinals is Scottsdale’s premier holistic healthcare clinic. We are located at beautiful Plaza Codorniz in Old Town Scottsdale, with easy access to residents from Tempe, Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler, Arizona. Our clinic provides acupuncture, Chinese and Western herbal medicine, nutritional counseling, weight loss and detox strategies, medical massage and energy healing, the latest technologies in bio-energetic screening, low level laser therapy, and light-emitting patches, outstanding organic skincare and anti-aging facials, and so much more. We invite you to experience of the best of what Scottsdale has to offer in natural, holistic medicine.
Introducing Our Expert Holistic Practitioners
These smiling faces represent some of the most talented, knowledgeable, and caring people in their respective fields. We couldn’t be happier with our team, and we think you will be, too.
What Health and Beauty Issues Can We Treat? We’re so Glad You Asked.
At Zen Medicinals, we employ a wide variety of healing modalities ranging from the ancient medicine of the Far East, to the most advanced bioenergetic technologies.
On the medical side of things, you might be surprised to learn that acupuncture alone has been cited by the World Health Organization as being an effective medicine for over 50 health conditions. When you factor in our expert use of nutritional and herbal therapies along with the latest in quantum resonance and cold laser technologies, the door to what can be accomplished for your health gets thrown wide open.
Here’s a list of some of the conditions we treat:
- A | Adrenal Fatigue / Adrenal Insufficiency | Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy | Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever) | Allergies, Environmental and Food | Abdominal pain (in acute gastroenteritis or due to gastrointestinal spasm) | Acne vulgaris | Alcohol dependence and detoxification | Angina | Ankle Pain | Anxiety | Autoimmune Disorders | Asthma
- B | Back Pain | Biliary colic | Bell’s palsy | Bronchial asthma | Bursitis
- C | Cancer pain | Cancer Treatment Support | Cardiac neurosis | Carpal Tunnel Syndrome | Cholecystitis, chronic, with acute exacerbation | Cholelithiasis | Competition Stress Syndrome | Chronic Fatigue | Congestive Heart Failure | Constipation | Craniocerebral injury, closed | Cystitis
- D | Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke) | Dermatitis | Diabetes mellitus, non-insulin-dependentDysentery, acute bacillary | Diarrhea, acute or chronic | Digestive Complaints | Dysmenorrhoea, primary
- E | Earache | Eczema | Edema, generalized or local | Epigastralgia, acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis, and gastrospasm) Epidemic haemorrhagic fever | Epistaxis, simple (without generalized or local disease) | Erectile Dysfunction (ED) | Eye pain due to subconjunctival
- F | Facial pain (including craniomandibular disorders) | Facial spasm | Female infertility | Female urethral syndrome | Fibromyalgia and fasciitis | Food Allergies | Foot Pain | Frequent Urination | Frozen Shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- G | Gastrokinetic disturbance | Gouty arthritis
- H | Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis | Headache | Hepatitis B virus carrier status | Herpes zoster (human (alpha) herpesvirus 3) | High Cholesterol | Hip Pain | Hives | Hypertension, essential | Hypotension, primary |Hyperlipaemia | Hypo-ovarianism | Hypothyroid | Hyperthyroid
- I | Induction of labor | Insomnia
- J | Joint Pain
- K | Kidney Pain | Kidney Disease | Knee pain
- L | Labor pain | Lactation, deficiency | Leukopenia | Low back pain | Low Libido
- M | Malposition of fetus, correction of | Morning sickness | Male sexual dysfunction, non-organic | Ménière disease | Migraine Headache | Menopause
- N | Nausea and vomiting | Neck pain | Nephritis | Neuralgia, post-herpetic | Neuropathy | Neurodermatitis | Numbness and Tingling
- O | Obesity | Opium, cocaine and heroin dependence | Osteoarthritis
- P | Pain in dentistry (including dental pain and temporomandibular dysfunction) | Palpitations | Periarthritis of shoulder | Postoperative pain | Pain due to endoscopic examination | Pain in thromboangiitis obliterans | Plantar Fascitis | Polycystic ovary syndrome (Stein-Leventhal syndrome) | Postextubation in children | Postoperative convalescence | Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) | Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) | Prostatitis, chronic | Pruritus| Psoriasis
- R | Renal colic | Rheumatoid arthritis | Radicular and pseudoradicular pain syndrome | Raynaud syndrome, primary | Recurrent lower urinary-tract infection | Reflex sympathetic dystrophy | Restless Leg Syndrome | Retention of urine
- S | Sciatica | Sprain | Stroke | Schizophrenia | Shoulder Pain | Sialism, drug-induced | Sinusitis / Sinus Pain / Sinus Infection | Sjögren syndrome | Sore throat (including tonsillitis) | Spine pain, acute | Stiff neck | Stress
- T | Tendonitis | Tennis elbow | Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction | Tietze syndrome | Tobacco dependence / Smoking Cessation | Tourette syndrome
- W | Weight Gain | Whooping cough (pertussis)
- U | Ulcerative colitis, chronic | Urolithiasis | Urinary Tract Infection, chronic
- V | Vascular dementia
How Good Are We? Check out What Our Patients Say.
It means a lot to us that our patients have taken the time to write about their experience at Zen Medicinals. You can read dozens of reviews by clicking here.
I’ve been an acupuncture patient of Muki Ramsey’s for the last year. My overall health and stamina has improved ten fold from when I first walked into his practice. His caring nature combined with the herbal formulas and acupuncture treatments is a balm for the body, mind and spirit. More ››
— J. Callhan
I initially went to see Muki
for insomnia. During our initial visit, we discussed some other issues I was experiencing (female and anemia) that he was able to address as well. The insomnia was helped to where I could get 4 and 5 hrs of straight sleep vs my broken 1hr of sleep… More ››
— B. Martin
For the past eight years, I have experienced a constant aching in my knees. In early 2008, I injured my right knee (torn cartilage). I consulted with my orthopedic surgeon who made the diagnosis of arthritis in both knees. I endured a series of… More ››
— D. Brekke
Conveniently Located in Scottsdale, AZ.
Our gorgeous, peaceful clinic is nestled in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We are easy to access off the State Highway 101 (just a 5 minute drive west from the Indian School Rd exit). We provide lasting, semi-miraculous results for patients from Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, and of course, Scottsdale. Our patients have been known to drive from as far as Buckeye, Cave Creek, and even Prescott! Wherever you’re coming from, we promise to make the trip worth your while.